Friday, October 6, 2017

Week 9 - Fall Break Practice Links

For students who wish to practice their concert music over Fall Break, I have posted the audio of their songs below. They have been asked to work on memorizing their lyrics over the break!

Reminder: sign up for Quarter 2 of Men's Chorus and Mallet Madness!

Kindergarten Songs
Oh Chanukkah
Simple Gifts
Frosty the Snowman

1st Grade Songs
Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer
Hava Nagilah
This Little Light of Mine

Second Grade Songs
Tongo - with singers
                 Tongo - just piano (karaoke)
Solfege Santa - karaoke
Sing Out A Joyful Song - with singers
                 Sing Out A Joyful Song (both parts together) - karaoke
                 Sing Out Part 2 (2C) with vocals!
                 2C - Part 2 of Sing Out A Joyful Song - karaoke

Third Grade Songs
Canoe Song - with singers
                 Canoe Song - karaoke
Zum Gali Gali - karaoke
Do You Hear What I Hear? - here is Part 1 (3A) and Part 2 (3B and 3C) - karaoke
Do You Hear What I Hear? - this version has adult male singers as the bottom part AND many of the notes are different, so it's not the best - but I have it here for those who would like to try singing along anyway.

Men's Chorus Song
Douce Dame Jolie - karaoke